Providing our guests with clean, well lit and ample parking is a top priority for Westerner Park. And did we mention that it's free?
We offer approximately 4,000 convenient, paved parking spaces in six main lots and 52 handicapped stalls; which can be increased if a particular event requires. Parking is now free at Westerner Park, with the exception of the Preferred Park area.
As a not-for-profit organization, Westerner Park invests all of our earnings back into the improvements of our buildings, grounds and amenities. This includes the ongoing maintenance of our large parking facilities, ensuring they are safe and accessible for our guests.
Parking is free, with the exception of the Preferred Parking area.
Preferred Park Passes
During major Centrium events
One Time Entry
$10.00 per vehicle
$449.00 + GST
Oversized Units and Overnight Camping
Oversized units will be charged according to the number of stalls they require.
RV and camping units must register at the Westerner Campground prior to entering the event grounds, if staying overnight. The Westerner Campground will issue a permit that must be displayed on your vehicle at all times while on our grounds. Any units not displaying permits may be ticketed by a City of Red Deer Bylaw Officer.
Preferred Park Pass During Major Centrium Events
One time entry into our preferred parking lot: $10
- Valid for one time use
- Quick entry and exit through preferred parking gate - less waiting in line-ups!
- Close proximity to the Centrium
Yearly Preferred Parking Pass
Cost of pass: $449.00 +GST
The benefits to this parking pass are:
- The pass is valid for 354 days per year (Westerner Days & Canadian Finals Rodeo are the only exclusions)
- It may be used for any event or activity at Westerner Park where paid parking is in effect
- Included with the Preferred Parking Pass along with your season ticket or event event tickets, is a preferred entrance for events happening in the Centrium
- It includes access to the Preferred Parking lot with a separate entrance located in the parking lot of the Donald Administration Building
- Guaranteed parking spot in the Preferred Parking lot until the start of the second period during Red Deer Rebels hockey games