The Stockmens Pavilion is a large facility designed to accommodate premier trade and sports entertainment. Boasting approximately 42,378 sq ft (4,000 sq m), the Stockmens Pavilion can accommodate numerous events such as home and RV shows, ski and snowboard displays, and sports events, attracting people from across central Alberta.
- Seating Accommodations:
- Theatre-style Capacity: 1,000; Classroom-style Capacity: n/a; Banquet-style Capacity: 1,200
- Box office
- Sheltered load-in area
- Wireless internet
- Multiple overhead access doors (w x h in feet)
- East door to outside: 19'9" x 15'11"
- Overhead in washrack: 5'10" x 6'11"
- Show office
- No air conditioning
- 250 watt induction lighting
- In-house public address system
- Adjoining Gallery*
- Parkland Pavilion: 23,000 sq ft free span (40,000 total sq ft available)
- Prairie Pavilion: 31,000 sq ft free span
- Stockmens Pavilion: 41,866 sq ft free span
NOTE: *The Gallery is a shared common public area for both the Prairie and Stockmens Pavilions.